Above: Nathan leads a session at the Independent College Bookstore Association’s annual conference.
Nathan T. Wright is an accomplished speaker on digital media topics at industry conferences, professional organizations and universities. His presentations are customized to the audience’s needs based on factors such as group size, level of understanding, current challenges, and industry.
Nathan has presented to corporations, artists, government agencies, college students, advertising / PR professionals, CEO round tables, B2B marketers, Realtors, journalists, non-profits, and even pork producers and librarians. His presentation style is humorous, practical and engaging. He can do breakout sessions, keynotes and panel discussions.
To contact Nathan about your event, please send him an email.
Frequently Addressed Topics
- Social business readiness – preparing your organization for today’s always-on consumer
- What’s next? – a “lean-forward” view of the rapidly-evolving digital media landscape
- Youth trends in technology and privacy
- South by Southwest Interactive
- Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association (MIMA) Summit
- American Library Association Youth Privacy Summit
- Omaha 10-10-10 Conference
- Iowa State University Greenlee School Futures Forum
- Midwest Newspaper Summit
- Siouxland Social Media Conference
- Texas Library Association Annual Conference
- Wisconsin Newspaper Convention
- American Advertising Federation (AAF) – Des Moines, Cedar Rapids / Iowa City and Omaha chapters
- American Marketing Association (AMA) Iowa
- Independent College Bookstore Association (ICBA)
- National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) – Iowa
- NAMIC (National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies)
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations
- PRSA Central Iowa Chapter
- Holmes Murphy
- Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Kum & Go
- Meredith Corporation
- National Pork Board
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Drake University
- Iowa State University
- Simpson College
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Iowa
Below: Nathan’s opening keynote at the 2013 Siouxland Social Media Conference.